Yep, i've said it. And you lovelies have known it. Let’s be real, most people at some point in our lives will have had experienced some form of toxic relationship, either with a family member, a romantic partner or a friend.
And though we are quick to spot the patterns and behaviors that create toxicity in our life and personal relationships (before running a mile from them and start picking up the pieces again), the same cannot always be said about our professional lives with our clients and ideal audience unfortunately.
Why is that?
Because if we did we would not be looking at lowering our value so we can accommodate those who simply are not prepared to commit in working with us and benefiting from our offerings.
And therefore we create toxicity by:
• Undercharging and choosing to lower our vibration
• Undercharging due to low self esteem
• Undercharging due to limited beliefs
• Undercharging due to confusing bad boundaries with empathy
• Undercharging due to old vows, contracts and agreements that we are yet to break.
These are some of the key reasons we undercharge, however whatever the reasons might be, the point is that we are essentially initiating the creation of more toxic relationship in our lives.
And we all know how good this is for us...
Is that how we want to roll?
I didn’t think so.
Soul Streaming Alchemy Coach