Once upon a time, just like most people, I used to think that It would take a long long time to cut down to the chase and really understand or gain clarity on what my business needed to succeed. For me to really work out things like...
• My Niche
• My Ideal Client
• The ONE key core message i needed to talk to my clients about
• The SPECIFIC way I needed to be serving my clients by
• The business systems i needed to use and understand how they work
• My client creation systems
• Unearthing & gaining clarity at my brand and online identity
• Knowing how to creating authentic and focused communications that engaged and were magnetising to my clients and tribe.
But when I was ready to start facing the music in my own life and business, it became clearer that actually I was actually sitting on the fence from moving things forward and that was being my choice.
Noone else’s. And i was using the excuse of... " it takes time" to make things work for me.
Thankfully didn't take long before i became clear that I was making excuses for how long it had to take before I was ready for my business to start working for me.
Where I stopped playing small and became serious about the creation process of my business, about undoing the blocks that held me back on my getting things done and booking clients, about silencing the critics without and mainly those that came from within.
You know what made the change for me?
Hiring a coach.
My first business coach got me down to some serious work and in a period of 6 weeks I got some major shit done. I developed my modality, really understood my clients and created new systems for my business that brought more grace and ease.
Working with her gave me clarity, structure and focus.
Also 2 weeks after working with her I got my first 5 paid clients. It was so painful stepping out like that but I did it and boy was it worth it. The clients came more easily that I ever expected as I was just launching my modality.
I offered a discounted service sure as I was testing my business creation model Soul Streaming, yet they all paid and they all benefited greatly from it judging from the testimonials and their own word.
And I paid zero money on advertising.
And of course my clients didn’t stop there.
The bookings went on. From there and I treated my son and myself to a Mediterranean holiday too. (we both ended up getting sick and hospitalised mind you, but damn it we went on holiday finally).
But yes I did WORK for it and started saying no to excuses.
• I started showing up for myself and my business more.
• I started acknowledging that my dreams were no joke any longer.
• I started saying no to more people and situations that didn’t serve me or were not worth the time and energy anymore.
• I started believing in myself more.
• I found my voice and liberated myself in putting my message out there.
• I even got the courage to get into internet dating and putting myself out there in more ways than just one! ;-)
The truth is that what ACTUALLY takes time is NOT building and grounding our business, BUT us believing we can have what we want and we can create it for ourselves. The business creation systems and services clarity can be done in a few months with the guidance of a grounded coach.
Which is WHY I choose to work the way I do.
Do both the business coaching, helping you create thorough systems and support, clarity on your services and message AND all the mindset work available to help clear the blocks holding you back.
In my view BOTH are needed to get cutting to the chase quicker and with clarity.
Which is why I decided my programs to be 4 months long.
This is what I found to be the minimum time needed to build a business and do the inner work in a focused way.
So next time you feel it takes time to build your business, I suggest you best look within and ask yourself instead:
• I am willing to step into grounding my wishes into reality?
• I am willing to take responsibility for creating my life and dreams?
• How ready am I for this to be the journey I take now?
Remember it is not a matter of how long it takes, but how prepared you are to make that change Right. About. Now.
Business Shaman & Soul Inspirator for Creators + Visionaries